Rheem Loline® Solar 260L Water Heater
|NO OF PEOPLE||CAPACITY (L)||FROST PROTECTED||WARRANTY|
|1 - 6||260||No||5 years|
Do your bit for the planet and save energy at the same time! Go solar with the Rheem Loline® solar water heater. It's designed for warmer climates and areas with good water quality.
Rheem Loline combines slim roof mounted collectors with a ground mounted tank reducing the structural load and visual impact on your roof.
If you need an emergency replacement, you can run this water heater on its in-built boost until your collectors are installed.
Features & Benefits:
- Range of tank capacities from 220L
- Choice of electric or gas boost for cloudy or rainy days
- Range of collectors to suit Australia's different climate zones
- Reduces energy use1 2
- Not recommended for areas prone to frost – take a look at the Rheem Premier®range
- Eligible for incentives
- Manufactured in Australia
- 5 year warranty*
- 5 year cylinder and collector(s), 3 year labour on cylinder, 1 year parts including labour. Applies to domestic installations only. Amended warranty may apply where a government rebate has been received for the solar water heater. Phone 131 031 for details.
1Energy reduction based on Australian Government Approved TRNSYS simulation modelling and apply when replacing an electric water heater with a Rheem solar water heater.
2Any financial savings will vary depending upon type of Rheem Solar system installed, orientation and inclination of the solar collectors, type of water heater being replaced, hot water consumption and fuel tariff. Maximum financial savings off your hot water bill are achievable when replacing an electric water heater on continuous tariff.